Thursday, May 18, 2006

wednesday














we've had a good day (wednesday). she seemed calm at home...ate good...and laughed alot. bill and i were just saying to each other how great it is to have her home after 17 months away from us. there's nothing like her smile....there's nothing like consoling her when she cries or seems upset or nerveous.
school ends on may 23....we have our summer set. our therapist will come in 40 hours a week...she go to school for 2 weeks in both june/july.
the new things brooke did today was saying "watch and potty (or at least something like it). i've been reading a book by john piper called "don't waste your life".....man, it's good and gripping my heart. dying daily never ends does it? it just goes on and on and on...and today...i lay open my fist and say "here God"....i cannot do it. He is my strength and as of late my comforter and guide. I won't let my life waste away---i've got tooo much to tell others about what God is doing and has done.
dani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...too much to tell others about what God is doing and has done." Amen to that. Thank you for the way that you are telling it--"shouting it from the rooftops" I think you once said. Praise the Lord for that. Keep shouting for your words are encouraging me all the way here in Colorado!
Thank you for that gift,
Trish