Thursday, May 18, 2006

surprise in the night


I cannot tell you how elated i am this morning! about 4:oo this morning something (someone) awakened me from sleep. i thought it was ethan b/c he has been sick....but no to my surprise it was brooke laying peacefully right next to me. i put my arm over her tummy and she just laid there looking at me and then fell back asleep. for those that may seem like this is not worth much at all.... for 19 months brooke has not let me lay w/her, sit w/her, be in any close proclamation w/her before i'm head butted, hit, knocked out, pushed out, or screamed upon. it was a precious surprise in the night and i'll be holding on to this one ALL DAY LONG.
"this is the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes" ps. 118.23

dani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly and I are so Happy! That is totally AWESOME!!!!! We love you and Brooke!!!

Anonymous said...

dani that is the sweetest most exciting thing ever!!!!!!! i was tearing up, really! i'm so excited about her progress and i'll see you monday! i love you