Wednesday, May 03, 2006

thanks

this seems to be so BIG for such a little word....however there are people i need to personally thank and praise God for. I honestly know that brooke would not be where she is w/o the dedication and prayer and continual support you offer to her and my family. I'm eternally grateful. There are several people i would like to list out....i hope i don't leave someone out "cuz that would be embarrassing".
  • Espe-she has taught me everything i ever wanted to know about austism
  • Julie (from scotland)-she has taught me the other things i ever wanted to know about austim
  • becky (from my prayer group)
  • tammy fleming (")
  • jealyn (")
  • kathy (")
  • colbi (therapist)
  • lori lipsey
  • learning tree staff and therapists
  • tasha
  • tammy
  • joe/annette carson
  • ms. king
  • cherie/jeff
  • wooley spring church family
  • wooley springs joy ministry
  • laura (therapist)
  • molly (therapist)
  • kristin (therapist)
  • suzanne
  • amy allen (my other mom)
  • heather haney
  • trish (from colorado)...my mail angel
  • grigsby's
  • stephenie (gf/cf helper and friend)
  • janet daily
  • charlotte woo
  • and to everyone else i left out

Thank you so much for the love you give to Brooke. It may seem like she doesn't understand...but i have a feeling one day she will!

my love and thanks,

dani

No comments: