Saturday, May 27, 2006

a new view...

today has been good. in the picture here brooke is trying to finish the rest of molly's icee. the biggest news i have to share today is this:
Molly held up one finger and brooke said "one"...she held up two fingers and brooke said "two" ...she held up three fingers and brooke said "three"! NO prompting, no nothing! we were soooooo pumped up about this. i caught it on video but for some reason i couldn't get it displayed. it was the highlight of the day for us. the baby steps are coming along. even though bill and i have had the difficult decision of putting her in the Learning Tree now almost 2 years ago....we know that her being home is the best place for her now. she makes me smile...she makes me give more than i have sometimes....she makes me laugh...she makes me realize once again the little things in life are the greatest mysteries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dani, the video you sent is the coolest thing we have seen in a long time. It made me a little misty-eyed. I can't imagine the joy that has brought to you today. Awesome! We are pumped, too! Love you guys!

Jeff and Rie'