Monday, May 08, 2006

something about the rain...

that i love. i'm not sure if it's the freshness...the cleanse...the smell. today seemed like a rainy day to me...i felt tired, like the rain makes you feel and you want to take a nap....although no nap came. No rest.
some things though just make your day on a rainy day, that is. great ice-cream...friends that know you are having a rainy day...no need to make dinner because it just so happens someone prepared it for you.
can you tell i'm weary...or do i need to write it out in block letters. there something about the rain...i can't seem to put my finger on it completely. maybe it's the change it brings. change is hard....acceptance is hard.

God...bring your cleansing rain on me...to change me, make me, mold me. i am need of You now.
dani

No comments: