Monday, May 29, 2006

lavished


my sister and i share a favorite verse from 1 john 3.1 He lavishes His love on you. I love that word. Probably one of my favorite words....as an artist i can see the colors thrown on a canvas, i can see the mixture of paints blending together to make something unknown and kinda crazy. today i felt God's love lavished on me...

we went swimming today as shown in the picture. brooke had her way of lavishing water. we played little games of throwing her in the water...she loved it so much we made it into a therapy session..... she would attempt to say "mommy throw me". she said the "mommy" and "me" part....and then the huge reinforcement would be her being thrown....she would come up laughing. she loves the water. she loves to laugh. she has her way of lavishing her love...it's a different kind of love, but she does it.

let His love be lavished on you.

No comments: