Saturday, May 20, 2006

tears


"Put my tears in Your bottle....this i know that God is for me" Ps. 56.8-9

today has been....overwhelming, tiring, long, distracting, painful, fearful, sad, weary... i'm so glad though that it is God that has been at my side for me to scream to, groan to, mumble with, and cry upon. some days seem harder than the rest and today was one of that for me...not brooke, just me. ....a look ahead and a look back...
as hard days come and they will, i'm so greatful that God doesn't leave me stranded but intead He reaches in, pulls me in, allures me into the wilderness, sings songs over me, calls me by name, sends friends to give a hug, cradles me in His arms and whispers to me, and plainly enough just there to listen to my hearts cry. How great is our God....He is my Shepherd I shall not want.
dani

No comments: