Monday, February 09, 2009

letter:

i read this in my time with the Lord this morning after i posted...it went along so well w/what i had said previously, that i just had to share:

"she (brooke) knows Me so intimately, and trusts Me so completely, that she no longer depends on My voice, loving glances, or other outward signs to know of My approval. She is not dismayed or discouraged by any circumstances I arrange for her to encounter. She trusts me when common sense, reason, and even every subtle instinct of the natural heart would rebel, knowing that I am preparing her for eternity, and realizing that the understanding of what i do will come later"--Jesus

if i only had a heart like hers! brooke you amaze me and you inspire me to go on! You are courageous and brave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!!


Greg and Jackie Merrell