Thursday, September 07, 2006

song on the mind


Brooke has had good days and bad days this week. ya never really know what she'll walk in the door w/and what to expect....this is good i guess. keeps me on my toes and those that work w/brooke.

yesterday a song came to me as i was in the shower....do you sing in the shower? well....it seems as if everyone in my family does....including brooke and her therapist! ha/
anyway----my dear friend that discipled (michelle) me taught me this song and it just came back to me:

"Jesus take me as i am
I can come no other way
take me deeper into you
let my flesh life melt away
make me like a precious stone
cyrstal clear and finally honed
Life of Jesus shinning thru
giving Glory back to You."

a song on my mind...a song in my heart...a new song...that gives encouragement, worship, praise, thanksgiving, and a way to rejoice....this is what i'm learning....

No comments: