Sunday, September 10, 2006

new day

well, the weekend went rather smoothly.....a great praise is she had NO accidents at church. we were very pleased w/that...she is getting more use to going at church....and the workers. so, thank you all Joy Ministry people for all your work...for missing out on worship to be w/brooke and drew. how grateful we are for you and your faithfulness.

i was in memphis part of the weekend helping my parents...my dad is in the hospital....hopefully he will be out soon. pray for quick recovery.



tomorrow starts off a fresh week....a week i'm looking forward to for many reasons.

someone emailed me a verse this past week....i've heard it forever.....but it sure took a new meaning on for me.

"this is the day the Lord has made....let us rejoice and be glad in it".

God has something in store for Brooke....God has something in store for me...and you. I am confident of this very thing....that HE who began a good work in you will complete it. phil. 1.6 give me the confidence i need Lord...and to rejoice in each new day you have made for us.

No comments: