Thursday, November 20, 2008

just grateful!

"Praise the Lord, o my soul; all my intermost being, praise His Holy name. Praise the Lord, o my soul, and forget not all His benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion. who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." ps. 103-1-5

I'm grateful today...for many things!
First, that the Lord has restored my soul from depression and who has healed my diseases. It's a great thing to be in recovery! I'm grateful that the Lord has removed my sin as far as the east/west, who forgives me 70 x 7, who has redeemed my life from the pit; and what i pit i was in! I'm grateful He crowns me w/lovingkindness and compassion and renews youth to me.
Secondly, i'm grateful Brooke is in a safe place (ps.91). The Lord has brought her underneath His shade tree, and in just weeks we will be underneath that same tree as hers (when we move into her area)!
Thirdly, I'm grateful for a body of believers from our church that has ministered to us as we have ministered to them. For dear friends that have stood beside me in the strongest storms of my life. For praying me thru the rough moments....moments i'm sure will continue to encounter me. I'm grateful for the love the Lord has bestowed on me thru them and i'm eternally grateful to be alive and well today!

what are you grateful for?

No comments: