Sunday, February 04, 2007

NO change


just this week the phrase "i do not change" keeps entering my mind. i must say even though i have read this written in God's word serveral times just in the past couple of days i've taken a liken to it, a comfort, a peace, a richment. The same God who has done miracle after miracle, the same God that formed me, that created the heavens and the earth, the same God who rose Jesus, His Son, from the dead does not change. It gives me great comfort knowing that since He does not change I can hold tightly to the fact that in my circumstance the sky is the limit. don't you agree? however, it is His choice and not mine. but what i'm finding to be true this week that even though He does not change....i'm the one He changes instead....He changes my heart, changes my mind, my thoughts, my decisions, my will, my plans, my dreams, my goals, my--my--my.

So today i'm holding on the fact that HE does not change. This is giving me great peace and comfort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an incredible blessing that God does not change!! In this fast changing world...me included, it's such a comfort that HE DOES NOT CHANGE!!!