Friday, February 16, 2007

lessons from John:overview

a few years ago i went thru bible study fellowship....it's a wonderful study of God's word. I would encourage you to find out about it... i think if you go to www.bsfinternational.org you'll be able to find one close to you. That year we went thru the book of John...for you study the whole book for the whole school year, if you will. these next few emails i'll share my journey with you---what i learned, how God got my attention...its funny though because God showed by each chapter building on top of the other. Meaning if i would have read chapter 8 before chapter 3 it wouldn't have meant as much to me. so....shall i get started....?

John....a godly man, Jesus best friend was such rare find...For Jesus (God) entrusted Him w/so much. He must have trusted him with the fullness of who He was. For He entrusted Him to write the book of John, 1,2,3 John....and on top of that He entrusted him to write Revelations. wow.....how about that for a resume'. The question that arose to me as i sat on the edge of the seat was "what has God entrusted you w/ and what are you doing w/it"? This started my journey in my thinking process. Because i knew my answer...it was brooke...and i wasn't doing anything with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.