Saturday, October 07, 2006

look up in the sky...


the screaming has returned...along with hitting herself and windows and head banging in the shower. i share this not to complain....but as a prayer request to change. i believe the chelation is having a great affect on her and her behaviors. we will start new test in the next few weeks to see what is going on. The screaming is an endurance test for us....it gets kinda overwhelming and it makes you wanta scream too.
lately i have seen so many rainbows.....call it what you want, but i call it a visual from God to keep on keeping on. to do the next thing. to endure. not to give in. not to quit. but to hope....to believe...to seek...to know...to trust...to obey...and to help the helpless. i scream out my prayers to my God who knows...i make my request to my God who is so personal to me He paints it in the sky...and i sometimes remain so quiet and still and my mouth cannot utter a word that He interceeds on my behalf to give me strength. I wish i knew why she was screaming..why she hit things..and why she looks at me the way she does.

No comments: