Wednesday, October 25, 2006

just 2 words...

the teacher called me this morning around 9:15...she said brooke had been very upset---crying and could not be controlled. the aide she has said to brooke "brooke, what do you want?" brooke said "HEAD"....then the aide said "what's wrong w/your head?" brooke responded with "hurt".
okay- 2 words right? but what that says to us is everything! by the way....i went down and gave her some motrin for her head-ache....and she was fine the rest of the day. brooke communicated today! She spoke hurt, concern, feeling, emotion, pain...she spoke!!!!

one of her therapist has been gone for a week and she even told her, in the middle of counting to 10, that she missed her. something is happening! something great is taking place!


How great is our God....sing w/me, pray w/me, praise w/me.....HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!

1 comment:

Lori L. said...

Do you know how many tears I just cried? God is so GOOD!!