Saturday, June 24, 2006

hinds feet

I'm reading "Hinds Feet on High Places"....again! love the story...if you haven't read it yet, grab a copy, a cup of joe, a nice place to get taken away to the mountain.

17 Though the fig tree should not blossom, And there be no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive should fail, And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock should be cut off from the fold, And there be no cattle in the
stalls, 18 Yet I will exult in the LORD, I will rejoice in the God of my
salvation. 19 The Lord GOD is my strength, And He has made my feet like hinds'
feet, And makes me walk on my high places. hab. 3.17-19

Ps. 18 has grabbed ahold of me as well.

This past thursday i got a chance to go see christy nochels in concert...(watermark). it was great to say the least...even though i was surrounded by people i felt as if i was the only one in the room worshipping, listening, lingering, resting, and being loved by HIM.

I desire hinds feet...God take me to the high places, you are my strength from day to day.

No comments: