Monday, June 19, 2006

cute questions...


...tough answers! the boys (josiah and ethan) have been more curious concerning brooke. just today josiah asked bill why brooke didn't talk like he did when she was older than him. a few days before that ethan asked where brooke's "other" mom and dad were? i asked him what he meant....he referred to the Learning Tree and the home she lived in. it's hard to answer the questions they have in a way they can understand. they are however very precious towards brooke....like little therapist saying "brooke say "cookie"" as they give her a cookie. as they get older time will play a big factor but as for now they love her and i think even have a watchful eye out for her.

some questions we have as adults need to be spoken...we need to voice them to our Father...to be real, vulnerable, child-like. In time, He will answer i do know that! He will answer. He is not a God from a far off....nor a God that does not know our deepest questions. He knows and will whisper in my ear what I need to know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I stumbled across your blog and I am going to pray for you. I used to work with autistic children and adults and know the diagnosis and spectrum very well. I just wanted to let you know that God is listening and so is your daughter in her own way. Keep praying and I will pray for you and your family too.