Friday, January 30, 2009

thoughts:

"She holds no complaint for the life that she’d known." (jackie)

if you read the previous poem by my friend, you read this line. this statement struck a cord w/me. As i think about Brooke's life, from a mother's point of view", it does appear as if she has had no compliants for the life she has known; perhaps because she knows no other life.

two things from this phrase.
first: i thought of this from a salvation standpoint. We don't miss what we have never known. I don't know who reads this blog...but if you do not know Jesus Christ and have a personal relationship with Him let me encourage you to search...for you will find Him! Before I came to believe in Jesus, i did not know any other way of life--except that of my own.

second: i don't know what brooke knows or does not know. i've always said, "i wish i could get in her head for just 1 minute". Her life has changed many, mine being one. Her life has given me my "life" back...and has forced me into a world with Jesus i may not have gone otherwise.

like us all our lives are "fearfully and wonderfully made"

No comments: