Friday, November 02, 2007

Doors

Never lose heart when confronted by disappointment, for i you will take time for recollection, many past experiences will come to mind in which the closed door proved to be a blessing as it left you free to accept a different and greater opportunity.
Remember always that i control all that touches you, and as i move to order your life, i not only open the right doors, but close the wrong ones. Whenever a wrong door is closed, it is by My hand as much as when a right one opens. In this way I not only bring you joy but spare you pain. Trust Me.
never bemoan what seems to have been loss. all things are gathered into My bosom and I return to you only what will bless. As you trust Me when things appear to be going wrong, your anxiety will diminish. have I not said that nothing shall harm you?

-on the highroad of surrender

No comments: