Saturday, November 11, 2006

remember


"I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. Yet this i call to mind and therefore I have hope: because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness I say to myself. The Lord is my portion; therefore i will wait for Him. The Lord is good to those hope is in Him to the one who seeks Him. It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." Lamentations 3:19-26

it's good to remember. remember where, how, when God brought you-took you-saved you-carried you-delivered you. I remember the flood, i remember the miracles of the Bible, I remember Jesus in a manger, I remember Jesus coming from a tomb....and i remember Him saving me. I remember how far He has brought me. I remember how He changed me on that April night. I remember the forgiveness i gave, the pain i endured, the Jesus who brought me thru and gave me truth and and a new name. I remember. And today....i still remember. I remember when the doctor told me brooke was autistic....but i remember that God showed me His soverienty, I remember the way i treated brooke several years ago and i remember how God changed my heart to love brooke w/ the full extent of His love. (john 13.1) It's good for me to remember b/c it shows me how are great God works and is working....therefore i will wait on Him. He is not foreign to my situations or problems....He is not a God that is afar off.....but He is my portion and my Hope remains not in this world or what it has to offer...but Jesus Christ....b/c what He has to offer me is eternal and life. remember.
test results are back....screaming still remains...chelation is held off for now until we know the results of test

No comments: