Sunday, April 30, 2006

inspired

I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from where my help comes from.
Ps. 121
Brooke is my inspiration. Even though she has the mind of a 2 year old, the voice a babbling baby, and a heart of a princess, i'm compelled to dram further that i would have ever imagined.
Brooke has forced me out of my comfort zone to reach out to those who see w/a different perspective. Brooke has encouraged me to believe that is God is able and that she is capable. She has influenced me to love unconditionally w/o regrets. Looking into her eyes I'm only driven to keep searching for answers until i know the reason behind her smiles. Brooke has taught me to appreciate the baby steps no matter how small or trivial they may seem.....even spiritually speaking. Daily, like today, I'm exposed to an unknown world, a new idea, and a challenging adventure. Brooke gives me a vision that cannot be described by words...because of that I'm movtived by faith, driven by hope, and inspired to love that of what others may call hopeless. She has taught me that it really is the simple things after all.
I KNOW Jesus is holding her....and because of that i can smile.
dani

No comments: